Apply for RDBCP REAP EA REDA 2020
- The Department of Agriculture, Business and Cooperative Programs in the education, energy, environment, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "REAP Energy Audit and Renewable Energy Development Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.868.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 23 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Energy, Environment, Regional Development
Next opportunity: EarthCube
Previous opportunity: The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDBCP REAP EA REDA 2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RDBCP REAP EA REDA 2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RDBCP REAP EA REDA 2021||REAP Energy Audit and Renewable Energy Development Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDBCP REAP EA REDA 2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.