Apply for BOR MP 18 N017
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Conservation Activities on Reclamation Lands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.546.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 17, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: U.S. Consulate Fukuoka PAS Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: Grande Ronde Basin Coordination and Planning of Fish Habitat Improvement Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR MP 18 N017
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 18 N017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 18 FA 0091||Notice of Intent|
|P18AS00112||Construction and Improvement of Rancho Trails|
|F18AS00108||Regional Panels of the Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force|
|USGS 18 FAC 0058||Notice of Intent Waterfowl Research Suisun Marsh, CA|
|SFOP0004272||Combat Trafficking in High Value Wildlife Products from Big Cats|
|P18AS00116||Increase Accountability of Public Access to Bureaus' Museum Tree-Ring Specimens|
|P18AS00118||Condition Assessment and Historic Preservation Guide|
|P18AS00119||Long-term dynamics of stream hydrology and water quality|
|P18AS00120||IMR NPS ProRanger Program|
|L18AS00008||BLM MT/DAK Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on MT/DAK Public Lands|
|F18AS00111||White-Nose Syndrome Grants to State Willidfe Management Agencies. Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation|
|P18AS00126||Restoration and Fencing Projects-Glacier National Park|
|P18AS00130||Test and Apply Stone Conservation Methods to Stabilize Disintegrating Petrified Stumps|
|P18AS00128||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Engaging Local Youth, Biscayne National Park Maintenance Internshipw|
|P18AS00129||Repurposing Science and History for our citizens|
|P18AS00143||The Little Yosemite Valley Backcountry Internship Program|
|P18AS00145||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD:Natural resources support, assistance, and experiences in Everglades National Park: The BioCorps internship program.|
|P18AS00067||Fee Management Agreement for Muir Woods National Monument|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 18 N017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.