U.S. Consulate Fukuoka PAS Annual Program Statement (PAS FUKUOKA FY2018 0002)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Japan in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, education, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Consulate Fukuoka PAS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Education, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding A
Next opportunity: FY18 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase I Replicating Programs (Tier 1) Effective in the Promotion of Healthy Adolescence and the Reduction of Teenage Pregnancy and Associated Risk Behaviors
Previous opportunity: Youth Conservation Activities on Reclamation Lands
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS FUKUOKA FY2018 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: