Apply for SBUR SGPIG 17 001
- The Department of State, S Bureau Grants Offices in the business and commerce, disaster prevention and relief, employment, labor and training, environment, health, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Statements of Interest: Sustainable diaspora Goals" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.301.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 11, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 30, 2016 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Disaster Prevention and Relief, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Health, Regional Development, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fisal Year 2017 Funding for Administration of Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve
Previous opportunity: EONS 2016: Appendix E Earth System, Technology, and Energy Education for MUREP (ESTEEM) (Minority University Research and Education Project) for Tribal Colleges and Universities (TCU) NASA ESTEEM – TCU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SBUR SGPIG 17 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SBUR SGPIG 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.