Apply for NPS NOIP16AC00007
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fisal Year 2017 Funding for Administration of Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 14, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 24, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $168,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: R2 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program FOR STATE FISH AND GAME AGENCIES
Previous opportunity: Request for Statements of Interest: Sustainable diaspora Goals
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP16AC00007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP16AC00007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00004||Multi-Media Assistance with Air Quality and Climate Change Outreach|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 027||Programs Fostering Civil, Political, and Labor Rights in Cuba|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 014||DRL Ecuador|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 030||Support for Peaceful Elections in Kenya|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 029||Promoting Resilient Communities in Nigeria and Kenya|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 032||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) Notice of Funding Opportunity: Supporting Justice Sector Reform in Tunisia|
|P17AS00004||Cultural Resources Records Management Fellow|
|NPS 17 NERO 0001||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Implement Upper Delaware River Management Plan through the Upper Delaware Council, Inc.|
|P17AS00008||Public Health Internship Program (PHIP)|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 034||DRL FY 16/17 Promoting Inclusive Citizen Engagement in Morocco|
|USGS 17 FA 0020||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Renovate the 1:5,000,000-scale Lunar Geologic Maps|
|BTS 2017||Brown Tree Snake Program|
|RFI 620 17 000001||PROMOTING HUMAN RIGHTS IN NIGERIA|
|PAS COL 009 AFCP LARGE 2017||U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION 2017 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 037||Promoting the Human Rights of Women and Girls, Persons with Disabilities, and LGBTI Persons|
|NOIP16AC00858 01||Assessing Congestion at Miners Beach, Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore|
|RFA 168 17 000001||USAID Media Program in BiH|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 001||Women’s Small Business Mentoring Program in Southern Iraq|
|ISN ISNCTR 17 004||Cooperative Threat Reduction FY17 Metrics|
|F17AS00040||Management of Russ Stuart and Painted Woods WDAs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP16AC00007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.