Apply for 2022 04
- The Department of Agriculture, Quality Samples Program 10.605 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Quality Samples Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.605.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2021 The initial QSP application deadline is 5 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, Friday, June 25, 2021. Incomplete applications or applications that do not otherwise conform to this announcement by the program deadline will not be accepted for review.QSP proposals will continue to be accepted and reviewed throughout the remainder of the fiscal year after the initial program deadline only if QSP funding remains available, as set forth in this notice. FAS will track the time and date of receipt of all proposals. All proposals received by the initial program deadline of 5 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, Friday, June 25, 2021, will be considered for funding in the initial allocation tranche. Proposals not approved for funding during this initial review period will be reconsidered for funding after the review period only if the applicant specifically requests such reconsideration in writing and only if funding remains available. Proposals received after 5 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, Friday, June 25, 2021, will be considered for funding in the order received only if funding remains available..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Public Health Responses and Accelerating HIV/AIDS Program for the Sustainable Provision of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in Oromia Regional State of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under PEPFAR
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2022 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2022 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2022 02||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2022 01||Market Access Program|
|2022 03||Emerging Markets Program|
|USDA AMS TM RFSP G 21 0009||Regional Food System Partnerships|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 21 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 21 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|USDA FSA NOCCSP 2021||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FSA SND AMA 2021||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FAS 10619 0762 10 21 0001||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE 2021 INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 21 0002||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE 2021 INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 D||FY 2021 FFPr Limited Merit Based NOFO|
|20210515 0406 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210515 0335 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210516 0943 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2022 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.