Apply for HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0243
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 22, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2018 Annual Program Statement (APS)
Previous opportunity: Coastal Program -- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0243
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0243) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0242||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) - Development|
|18 518||National Robotics Initiative 2.0: Ubiquitous Collaborative Robots|
|DE FOA 0001810||Energy Frontier Research Centers|
|DE FOA 0001771||FY 2018 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2|
|BOR DO 18 F004||WaterSMART: Reservoir Operations Alternatives— Calculating Economic Effects|
|18 520||Smart and Connected Communities|
|FA9550 18 S B001||Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Enterprise Science Initiative (DESI)|
|F18AS00040||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|80JSC017N0001 BPBA||Appendix C: Topics in Biological, Physiological, and Behavioral Adaptations to Spaceflight: Integrated One Year Mission Project and Other Opportunities|
|DE FOA 0001848||FY 2018 Research and Development for Next Generation Nuclear Physics Accelerator Facilities|
|HU0001 18 TSNRP 0003||TriService Nursing Research Program "B Call"|
|18 523||Critical Resilient Interdependent Infrastructure Systems and Processes|
|G18AS00014||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00013||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast (CESU)|
|18 525||Re-entry to Active Research Program|
|F18AS00008||DS Refractory Period, Determination of Delta Smelt spawning behavior and microhabitat|
|F18AS00006||LFS Feeding Habits Study|
|G18AS00015||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont-South Atlantic Coast (CESU)|
|DE FOA 0001858||OPEN 2018|
|F17AS00458||DS Domestication Study|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0243", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.