At Risk Species; Conservation without Conflict in the Northeast USA (F18AS00306)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "At Risk Species; Conservation without Conflict in the Northeast USA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.670.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $780,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The City of East Orange, New Jersey
Previous opportunity: State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00306) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00546||Understanding the role of increasing water quality and groundwater inputs on ecosystem structure, function, and health in Big Bend National Park|
|P18AS00550||Visibility Data Analysis and Image Display Techniques|
|BOR PN 18 N013||Rogue River Basin Habitat Restoration Program Riparian Stewardship|
|BOR PN 18 N022||Rogue River Basin Habitat Restoration Program, EMI Reach: Development, Implementation & Stewardship|
|BOR PN 18 N029||Bull Trout Population Management Restoration and Monitoring Project|
|BOR PN 18 N031||Tualatin River Basin Risheries Enhancement Activities|
|BOR PN 18 N028||Storage Dam Fish Passage Feasibility Study|
|F18AS00303||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (Black Duck Joint Venture)|
|F18AS00309||Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs|
|P18AS00537||Archaeological Survey and Testing at the Ferry Hill Plantation|
|P18AS00551||NOTICE OF INTENT: Lakeshore Archeological Site Condition Assessment|
|P18AS00552||Field Ecology and Technical Support - SCPN|
|P18AS00555||When Do Pine Seedlings form Mycorrhiza and Acquire Endophytes in Severe Fire Zones|
|F18AS00311||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00312||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00314||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00316||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00317||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00319||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00318||Shorebird Conservation Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00306", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: