Apply for CDC RFA DD21 2101
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCBDDD in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Population-Based Surveillance of Birth Defects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.073.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 08, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $325,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program
Previous opportunity: FY21 ENVIRONMENTAL WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND JOB TRAINING (EWDJT) GRANTS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DD21 2101
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DD21 2101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AG 21 027||MD-PhD Training Program in Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias and the Behavioral and Social Sciences (T32 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 21 089||Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Program for Professionals|
|HRSA 21 034||Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Leadership, Education, and Advancement in Undergraduate Pathways (LEAP) Training Program|
|RFA AA 20 013||Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 21 024||Rural Policy Analysis Program|
|RFA AA 20 012||Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA AA 20 011||Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource Core (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HHS 2021 IHS COIPP 0001||Community Opioid Intervention Pilot Projects|
|HHS 2020 IHS UIHP3 0002||Urban Indian Education and Research Program, Competing Supplement|
|HRSA 21 044||MCH Navigator Program|
|HRSA 21 028||Rural Health Clinic Technical Assistance Program|
|RFA PS 21 003||PrEP Choice: Increasing the Use of HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis in an Era of Choices|
|HRSA 21 023||National Telehealth Resource Center Program|
|HRSA 21 022||Regional Telehealth Resource Center Program|
|HRSA 21 038||Maternal Child Health (MCH) Research Network on Promoting Healthy Weight among Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Developmental Disabilities|
|RFA GH 21 003||Advancing Public Health Research in Kenya|
|HRSA 21 039||UT5 Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics Research Network (DBPNet)|
|RFA DD 21 002||Characterizing the Natural History of Fragile X Syndrome to Inform the Development of Intervention Outcome Measures|
|SM 21 002||Statewide Family Network|
|SM 21 001||Statewide Consumer Network Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DD21 2101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.