Apply for EPA OLEM OBLR 20 03
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY21 ENVIRONMENTAL WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND JOB TRAINING (EWDJT) GRANTS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.815.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 22, 2020 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Previous opportunity: Engaging Mexico’s Auto Sector Employers in Labor Law Reform Implementation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA OLEM OBLR 20 03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OLEM OBLR 20 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 20 06||FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD ASSESSMENT GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 20 05||FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD MULTIPURPOSE (MP) GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 20 07||FY21 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD CLEANUP GRANTS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OLEM OBLR 20 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.