Apply for DE FOA 0002223
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing (SciDAC) Institutes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 12, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD Gulf War Illness, Idea Award
Previous opportunity: USAID/Zimbabwe Parliamentary Strengthening Program (PSP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002223
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002223) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP ATTF 0426||Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program|
|W81XWH 20 TBDRP CDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 TBDRP IDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP PRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP EIRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0394||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Technology for Expressive Communication|
|G20AS00043||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|W81XWH 20 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 SCIRP CTA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Clinical Trial Award|
|NIJ 2020 17293||Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17294||Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes, Fiscal Year 2020|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2020 0003||Air Force Fiscal Year 2021 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|NNH20ZDA001N OBB||ROSES 2020: Ocean Biology and Biogeochemistry|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP CTRPA||DoD Lung Cancer, Clinical Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP CDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0389||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Health and Function of People with Psychiatric Disabilities|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP VCCDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Virtual Cancer Center Director Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP BHSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Behavioral Health Science Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Career Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002223", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.