Save America's Treasures - Collections (P18AS00727)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Save America's Treasures - Collections" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.929.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 03, 2018 Complete applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarificatio
Next opportunity: The National Drug Abuse Treatment Clinical Trials Network (UG1 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: Head Start Grantee -- The City of Kannapolis within Cabarrus and Rowan Counties, North Carolina
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00727", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: