Public Affairs Abuja Annual Program Statement (DOS NGA PD ABV FY19 003)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Nigeria in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Affairs Abuja Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Rural Residency Planning and Development Program
Previous opportunity: CyberCorps(R) Scholarship for Service
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS NGA PD ABV FY19 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP15AC00004 001||Implementation of Cuyahoga Valley National Park Rural Landscape|
|19 VNM NOFO 02||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP 2019 Large Grants Competition Announcement|
|19 VNM NOFO 01||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP 2019 Small Grants Competition Announcement|
|DHS 18 GPD 044 000 98||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S)|
|PAS SLV AFCP SMALL FY19||US Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservatio (AFCP), Small Grants Competition, US Embassy San Salvador|
|F19AS00048||Characterizing pasture-scale habitat quality for priority grassland songbirds|
|SFOP0005480||2019 TIP Office Research Funding Opportunity|
|SVM700 19 PAS 003||US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Women Empower Club|
|SVM700 19 PAS 004||U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Journalism Club|
|SVM700 19 PAS 005||U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019|
|SFOP0005483||FY19 Global Biosecurity Engagement Program Activities|
|SFOP0005488||FY19 Countering Ballistic Missile and Related Technology Proliferation|
|SFOP0005489||FY19 Countering DPRK Missile and Nuclear Program|
|SFOP0005484||FY19 Global Nuclear Security Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0005486||FY19 Global Chemical Security Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0005487||FY19 Iraq Chemical and Biological Threat Reduction Activities|
|SFOP0005481||DRL Promotes Worker Rights in Indonesia|
|SFOP0005482||DRL Promotes Worker Rights in Kazakhstan|
|DHS USCG 2019 001||National Nonprofit Organization Grant Program|
|003 FY2019||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS NGA PD ABV FY19 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: