Apply for O OVC 2022 171338
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2022 Measuring the Impact of Victim Services: Implementation, Management, and Sustainment of the Measures for Providers Responding to Victimization Experiences (iMPRoVE) Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.582.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 12, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 05, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: UTC Program Competition 2022-2026 Grants
Previous opportunity: Addressing Dementia in Indian Country: Models of Care
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVC 2022 171338
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVC 2022 171338) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZM 0156||Refugee Career Pathways Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZT 0050||Technical Assistance to the Survivors of Torture Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0038||Victims of Human Trafficking Services and Outreach Program – Pacific Region Demonstration Program (VHT-SO Pacific Program)|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0059||Lighthouse: Services, Outreach, and Awareness for Labor Trafficking (Lighthouse) Demonstration Program|
|HHS 2022 ACL CIP MPSA 0088||Addressing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in SMP State Programs|
|SFOP0008982||Supporting Adolescent Girls’ Economic Advancement (or Security) in India|
|SFOP0008983||U.S.-Pakistan Women’s Council Initiative Advancing Women's Economic Leadership|
|O OVC 2022 171342||OVC FY 2022 Building State Technology Capacity and Jabara-Heyer No HATE Act State-Run Hate Crime Reporting Hotlines|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZT 0051||Direct Services for Survivors of Torture|
|HHS 2022 ACF OPRE YE 0136||Center to Support Research and Evaluation Capacity of Child Care and Development Fund Lead Agencies|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZI 0158||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0000||Aspire: Child Trafficking Victim Assistance Demonstration Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0155||SOAR to Health and Wellness Training (SOAR) Demonstration Program|
|O OVC 2022 171377||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Mass Violence Needs Assessments Project|
|O OVC 2022 171382||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustment to Previously Funded FY2019 VOCA Victim Compensation|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF TS 0055||FY2022 Title V Competitive Sexual Risk Avoidance Education|
|O OVC 2022 171383||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - National Crime Victims' Rights Week Community Awareness Projects (2023)|
|O OVC 2022 171385||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - National Center for Culturally Responsive Victim Services|
|O OVC 2022 171391||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply El Paso/Odessa-Midland - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|O OVC 2022 171397||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply Nashville - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVC 2022 171338", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.