Apply for ED GRANTS 013122 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.325D" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.325.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 31, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 01, 2022 Applications Available January 31, 2022). Deadline for Transmittal of Applications April 1, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review May 31, 2022. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than February 4, 2022, the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) will post pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. The webinars may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Celia Rosenquist, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5158, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-7373. Email Celia.Rosenquist@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: DRL Hungary Youth Engagement in the Media
Previous opportunity: USAID/Djibouti Youth Employment Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 013122 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 013122 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 020222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.022A|
|ED GRANTS 020322 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Rural Education Achievement Program (REAP): Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.358A|
|ED GRANTS 020422 001||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 1 Focus A (Early Childhood) Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, ALN 84.325K-1|
|ED GRANTS 020422 002||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 1 Focus B (School Age) Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, ALN 84.325K-2|
|ED GRANTS 020422 003||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 2 Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Personnel Attending Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs), Assistance Listing Number 84.325K-3|
|PAS GUA FY22 01||English Acquisition for Guatemalan Leaders and Entrepreneurial Skills (EAGLES)|
|693JJ922R000001||Development of the Drug Evaluation and Classification Program|
|ED GRANTS 020922 001||OSERS: OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program–-Educational Materials in Accessible Formats for Eligible Children and Students with Disabilities, Assistance Listing Number 84.327D|
|AF HAR FY22 04||Request for Statement of Interest (SOI) for American Spaces, Professional Empowerment Program Workshop Facilitator|
|AF HAR FY22 06||Request for Statement of Interest (SOI) for Zimbabwean University Partnership Development Catalyst Projects|
|72026822RFA00001||USAID/Lebanon NOFO: Higher Education Scholarships Phase Two (HES-II)|
|ED GRANTS 021522 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Scholl Support and Rural Programs: Equity Assistance Centers (EAC) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.004D|
|DOS GEO 22 CA 011 15022022||English Access Microscholarship Program (ACCESS)|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 001||Management of English Language Small Grants Program (ELSGP)|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 002||Design and Implementation of the English Micro-scholarship Programs in Uzbekistan|
|ED GRANTS 021622 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Well-Rounded Education Programs: Jacob K. Javits Gifted and Talented Students Education (Javits) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.206A|
|ED GRANTS 021622 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of School Support and Accountability (SSA): Competitive Grants for State Assessments Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.368A|
|DOS NBO PDS FY22 003||FY2022 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|ED GRANTS 021822 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grant Programs—Native Youth Community Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.299A|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2022 002||CISCO Labs for IKR Polytechnic Universities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 013122 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.