Apply for SM 21 010
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative – Category III, Community Treatment and Service (CTS) Centers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 12, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $24,903,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 62 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Supporting Transparency and Accountability in Sudan
Previous opportunity: 18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SM 21 010
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SM 21 010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 21 014||Primary Care Training and Enhancement-Community Prevention and Maternal Health (PCTE-CPMH)|
|HRSA 21 009||Native Hawaiian Health Care Improvement Act|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010101SUPP21||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|TI 21 004||Building Communities of Recovery|
|SM 21 006||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resiliency in Education) State Education Agency Grants|
|SM 21 012||Resiliency In Communities After Stress and Trauma|
|DOS ANGOLA PEPFAR FY21 01||PEPFAR Community-Led Monitoring Program|
|HRSA 21 008||Service Area Competition|
|TI 21 005||Rural Emergency Medical Services Training Grant|
|CDC RFA GH21 2104||Elimination of lymphatic filariasis and elimination and control of other neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) in an effort to improve the quality and coverage of local programs.|
|TI 21 002||State Pilot Grant Program for Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women|
|TI 21 007||Tribal Opioid Response Grants|
|CDC RFA PS21 2104||Partnering and Communicating Together|
|HRSA 21 056||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|HRSA 21 068||Using Innovative Intervention Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes among People with HIV - Evaluation Center|
|HRSA 21 076||Using Innovative Intervention Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes among People with HIV - Coordinating Center|
|CDC RFA DP21 2107||Supporting and Improving the Chronic Kidney Disease Surveillance System in the United States|
|HRSA 21 088||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Implementation|
|RFA DP 21 004||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: 2021 Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)|
|72069621RFA00001||THRIVE Water Sanitation and Hygiene Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SM 21 010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.