Apply for P20AS00024
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NAGPRA REPATRIATION GRANTS FY2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.922.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 10, 2020 APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY 1159 PM PACIFIC TIME.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Acti
Next opportunity: Accelerating Lesotho's Progress to Epidemic Control Through Health System Strengthening and Delivery of Comprehensive HIV/TB Care, Treatment and Prevention Services under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC), Phase III
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00024
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00025||NAGPRA CONSULTATION/DOCUMENTATION GRANTS FY2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.