Apply for RFA IP 19 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Practices in Large Health Systems through Quality Improvement Interventions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.185.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 29, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: CyberCorps(R) Scholarship for Service
Previous opportunity: The National Drug Abuse Treatment Clinical Trials Network (UG1 Clinical Trial Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA IP 19 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA IP 19 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 19 087||Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Program|
|HRSA 19 041||AIDS Education and Training Centers – National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform: Technology Operations and Maintenance|
|RFA AA 19 001||Collaborative Study on the Genetics of Alcoholism (COGA) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed U10)|
|SM 19 005||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program|
|CDC RFA CK19 1901||CDC Resident Postdoctoral Program in Microbiology|
|SM 19 004||Statewide Family Network|
|TI 19 002||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Adult Treatment Drug Courts and Adult Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts|
|TI 19 001||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Family Treatment Drug Courts|
|CDC RFA DP19 1901||Prevention and Control of Chronic Disease and Associated Risk Factors in the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico|
|PA FPH 19 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Title X Family Planning Services Grants|
|HRSA 19 008||Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program|
|AID 663 RFI 19 00001||USAID/Ethiopia: Health Workforce Improvement Program|
|HRSA 19 050||Supporting Healthy Start Performance Project|
|RFA PS 19 001||The GAIN (Greater Access and Impact with NAT) Study: Improving HIV Diagnosis, Linkage to Care, and Prevention Services with HIV Point-of-Care Nucleic Acid Tests (NATs)|
|RFA PS 19 003||Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum|
|HRSA 19 007||Geriatrics Academic Career Award Program|
|HRSA 19 023||Rural Veterans Health Access Program|
|HRSA 19 058||Leadership in Family and Professional Partnerships|
|DOS APSGP FY19 001||U.S. Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2018-2019|
|DOS UGA SMGCG FY18||PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA IP 19 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.