Apply for EPA G2021 P3 Q2
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.516.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 09, 2021 Please refer to the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on submission methods and due dates..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative – Category III, Community Treatment and Service (CTS) Centers
Previous opportunity: STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2021 P3 Q2
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2021 P3 Q2) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA G2021 P3 Q3||18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet|
|EPA G2021 P3 Q1||18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet|
|EPA G2021 P3 Q4||18th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet|
|EPA G2021 ORD B1||Deployment of Innovative Water Technologies for Very Small Drinking Water Systems, Areas Served by Private Wells and Source Waters|
|BOR CGB 21 F001||Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Years 2021 and 2022|
|M21AS00195||Bureau of Ocean Energy Management|
|72049220APS00001 02||Save Forests and Biodiversity (NRSG Addendum No. 2)|
|EPA OW OGWDW 20 02||FY 2020 Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water Systems to Provide Safe Drinking Water|
|EPA R3 CBP 21 01||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2021 Request for Proposals for Citizens Advisory Committee, Local Government Advisory Committee, and Local Leadership Workgroup Support|
|DRAFTPD REDUCINGPOLLUTION||USAID Reducing Pollution|
|72044021RFA00001||USAID Counter Wildlife Trafficking|
|EPA R5 GL2021 TFWR||GREAT LAKES TRASH FREE WATERS HARBORS, RIVERMOUTHS AND WATERFRONTS|
|RFI KEA 21 01||Nature Programming and Youth Engagement|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 21 02||2021 DIESEL EMISSIONS REDUCTION ACT (DERA) NATIONAL GRANTS|
|72044021RFA00002||USAID Reducing Pollution|
|EPA OW OWM 20 01||Innovative Water Infrastructure Workforce Development Grant Program|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 21 01||FY 2021 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|72038621RFA00001||USAID’s Trees Outside Forests in India (TOFI) Activity|
|EPA R10 HRSC 2021||FY 2021 REGION 10 HEALTHY, RESILIENT AND SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|EPA OMS 21 01||FY 2021 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2021 P3 Q2", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.